Thursday, July 30, 2009

Quickie

Just a few notes from my first week at the new job... the drive is exhausting and I'm really glad that it will soon be reduced by 75%, from an hour and 15 minutes to about 20. (Math check?) Anywho, here's the stuff:

- the 404 page from NPR is wicked funny
- there was an article about my friend Stacy in The Washington Post today; I miss her very much. You can help her foundation by buying a print of one of her works of art.

Plus, a few shameless plugs for friends:
- My friend Katie is walking in the Breast Cancer 3-Day in October; won't you help her fight breast cancer?
- My friend Beth is running the Marine Corps Marathon in October for Team-in-Training in support of the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society. Beth has been successful in her own fight against lymphoma. Help her so there are more stories like hers & my sister Tracy's (in remission from Hodgkins) and less like Stacy's & my dad's.

No comments: