Friday, August 29, 2008

Life

I feel like I've got the professional stuff down at the moment -- meetings scheduled and planned and run efficiently, classes planned and materials prepared ready to deliver on Tuesday and for the following 175 days.

Then there's the other stuff. Roommates are fine, friends at work are fine. I'm pleased to be going to Mount Holyoke next weekend and perhaps the trip will do me well in lots of different ways -- a little bit of time to reconnect with the motherland is probably a good idea, along with some time with the sisterhood.

Perhaps I can figure out what I want.

Timidity is not cute in adults and regrets are not pretty.
How do I live with what I've got?

These feelings are not productive. Not rational. (I should have given up on rationality a long time ago, but it persists.)

No comments: