Monday, June 8, 2009

Oh, Neglected Blog

I am counting down the days until the end of the school year. My final exams will be given tomorrow morning, which is not exciting per se, but it gets me closer to the end. My classroom needs some serious cleaning yet and there are still at least a few boxes worth of things to come home. There are many interesting things out there on the internets these days, but I am not clever enough to remember them at the moment. I can't wait until I get my brain back.

A few morsels:
- What do to about bullies
- Changing math curriculum from textbook-based to internet-based
- Whether paying teachers more gets better results
- A cheating scandal cancels graduation somewhere in Ohio
- Blogs abandoned left and right!
- Vietnam draft resisters still living in Canada

- Lard is ok!

No job yet. What gives, universe? I need new signs, bold ones!

No comments: