Tuesday, December 16, 2008

On Holiday Preparations

I like living where I do. The weather is good, less cold and snow than where I grew up. But I have this problem every year which is thus: the lack of cold means that I have difficulty preparing for the holidays. It's like my body hasn't received its proper trigger to think about Christmas.

Despite this, the holidays approach. I have bought presents and they are stacked in a pile, waiting to be put in the car. I have to think about packing clothes and finally decide about taking the cat with me.

And I have to practice my freaking music for the choral reunion. I'm still wicked excited, but I'm unable to find time to rehearse given my current cold (boo!) and just general prep for holiday.

Nothing to report from news sources. I just can't wrap my head around it right now. Looking forward to spending time with family and friends.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.