Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Trip to Seattle






I got back on Monday from my family trip to Seattle. Lots and lots of fun. A few photos for your enjoyment. The Pike Place Market sign (very iconic), flowers being sold at the Market, and photos of Snoqualmie Falls, where I went with my family on Monday. Gorgeous.

The weather there was beautiful. I have a good understanding of the weather in Seattle, and I get that it's not always that nice, but man, this was good. It's definitely a place that will be on my list when I decide to leave Maryland.

Flying back and forth across the country can be a little bit less than fun. I hopped across on the way out -- from Baltimore to Kansas City to Denver to Seattle. The flight home was direct, but a red eye, which sort of canceled out the fun of it being direct.

No comments: