Sunday, April 5, 2009

Continuing with a Theme...

of wondering about the little things in life: who decided that all cough syrup should be artificial cherry flavor? I hate hate hate artificial cherry flavor.

Also, I need more spring break. The college tour wore me out. Still. Some more. Wonder what would happen if I took religious ideals to their fullest and called out for resurrection? If I was crucified tomorrow, then I would be able to be back to school on Thursday, no problem, and would nearly be able to finish the school year before the Ascension (assuming I was held to the same 40-day time period). I'd at least get the kids done with their AP exam.

(Horribly sacrilegious, I know, I know.)

I saw Girlyman on Saturday night at the Barns at Wolf Trap. They were wonderful, per usual. Opening for them was Adrianne, also wonderful. (Bought her CD "Burn Me Up," which I am already singing along to...) My 9th Girlyman concert, 4th in Virginia, 2nd at the Barns.

(Where else have I seen them? Funny you should ask, since I was just thinking about that the other day: Marblehead, MA; Brattleboro, VT; Lancaster, MA; Newmarket, NH; Cambridge, MA; 2x at Jamin' Java in Vienna, VA; + 2x at the Barns.)

And that, my friends, is the end of the random for today.

1 comment:

Jen said...

I want an April vacation. Now, please.