I think I'm finally caught up on my grading, at least the exceedingly old stuff. There's very little left to do on the whole. Thank goodness. (And seriously, I am so sick of grading things.)
It's been just over a year since my friend Stacy died and I still miss her.
On other fronts, school has been total crap. Long story, not appropriate for blogging. Let's just say that February totally and consistently blows and I don't know why I expect something different every year. And I don't really want to talk about it any more right now either.
- why Americans love peanut butter
- how Catholic indulgences work
- Gov. Kathleen Sebelius has been nominated for HHS Secretary
- apparently, student expectations cause grade disputes
- school librarian job update: web information guru
Also? Teaching about the 1920s today in AP history class was maybe one of my most favorite days all year. I think I should always teach with minimal notes.