Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Posting Gap

It's been more than a week since I posted, whoa. It's been a whirlwind of a week, with the going to MHC for the choral reunion and all. I had a wonderful time, truly loved being in rehearsal that much. Though at this point, my voice is rather tired, not to mention my body. But it was all so worth it.

We had a half day off for snow today, which is excellent, though I certainly believe that it should have been a whole day. Or none at all off, given that the snow stopped right around the time the kids got out of school. Eh. At any rate, there might be freezing rain tonight, so we might get another day off tomorrow... though I would appreciate that since I could use a little sleep.

But enough with the minutiae of my life, on to a news roundup:
- Turns out that fewer teenagers are having sex after all
- President Obama has repealed the global gag rule
- College endowments are down since the economy is in the toilet (shocker, I know)
- Brandeis is planning to sell some of its art to raise cash

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Snow day! Snow day! Snow day! Must start working eventually....