Monday, November 17, 2008

Bah

I thoroughly hate this time of year at school. So busy. Plus, the bigwigs are already starting on plans for next year, which I can't even conceive of at this point. I mean, I get it, we need to plan for next year and I'll never argue with the concept of starting early. But when we're only 1/3 of the way through the year, I have a hard time thinking beyond the 2/3 that are left. Especially when we're worrying over the budget and they want to add new classes but aren't talking about new positions to cover those classes (or if they are, I'm not hearing it).

I don't want to teach 6 sections of class next year.

I won't teach 6 sections of class next year.

Plus, I seriously need a freaking break. I'm so glad that there are only 6 school days left until Thanksgiving.

No comments: